(LP)Copy of TEST PRODUCT ONLY NOT FOR SALE(LP)
We have 10 in stock.
Rheem has been the leader in water heating for nearly 100 years, offering savings, comfort and the protection you need. Providing continuous hot water in a compact, space savings design, Rheem tankless water heaters are the perfect solution for any sized home. Rheem RTGH series can safely dispose of condensate with it's industry first built-in condensate neutralizer. With the built-in EcoNet®, you can manage your Rheem heating, cooling and hot water heating equipment.
- Versatile Installation
- Longer vent runs give you more versatility for installation. With the option to have up to a 150' run with 3" PVC, you can achieve your ideal installation.
- Low Flow Activation
- Ideal performance even in low demand situations, the Rheem RTGH has a minimum flow rate of 0.26 GPM and a minimum activation flow rate of 0.40 GPM that will ensure you will receive hot water when you need it.
- EcoNet® Enabled
- Receive mobile alerts of water and gas usage as well as notifications and maintenance reminders for your tankless water heater.
- Water Savings Setting
- Save up to 1,100 gallons of water a year with the Water Savings Setting on the Rheem RTGH tankless water heater. Water flow is decreased through the pipes until the temperature reaches the heater's set temperature.
- Built-In Condensate Neutralizer
- An industry first, the Rheem RTGH comes with a built-in condensate neutralizer. Safely dispose of condensate without additional installation cost and time.
- Product Includes
- Factory Installed Translator
- Wi-Fi Module
- Connect Cable
- Power Cord
- Up to .93 UEF -US
- Up to .96 EF - Canada
- With stainless steel condensing heat exchanger
- Ultra Low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146.2 requirements
- Exclusive! Water Savings Setting– upon activation, this setting can save homeowners up to 1,100 gallons of water per year by decreasing the flow of water through the pipes until the temperature reaches the heater’s set temperature
- Industry Leading Low Flow Activation- Minimum flow rate of .26 GPM and minimum activation flow rate of .40 GPM ensures the user will receive hot water even in low demand situations
- Recirculation Pump Kit-Ready– Providing faster hot water at the tap and savings of up to 12,000 gallons water/year
- Exclusive! Hot Start Programming- Minimizes cold water bursts by staying in ready-fire state for back-to-back hot water needs
- New! 2" Venting with band connections
- New! Vent up to 150 ft with 3" PVC and 60 ft with 2" PVC
- Built-in condensate neutralizer
- 1/2" Gas line compatibility up to 24 ft.
- Exclusive! Maintenance Notice Setting- Alerts homeowner, after 500 hours of use, to call for service check (optional)
- Self-diagnostic system for easy installation and service
- High-altitude capability – up to 8,400 ft. elevation above sea level
- Digital remote control now pre-wired and 10 ft. of thermostat wire included
- Requires a 120-volt power cord (indoor models only)
- EcoNet Enabled - all Tankless products from 2010 to present can connect to EcoNet mobile app via Tankless EcoNet Accessory Kit (REWRA630TWH)
- For higher demand application, easily link multiple tankless units to operate as one system:
- 2 Units: EZ Link Cable
- Up to 6 units: MIC-6 Control Board
- Up to 20 units: MIC-185 plus MICS-180 manifold control assembly
- Exclusive! Overheat Film Wrap- prevents dangerous temperatures and provides industry best side-to-side clearance of 1/2 inch
Industry Best! Freeze protection to -30°F
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.