Rheem RTGH-90DVLN-2 Prestige Condensing 9.0 GPM Indoor Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater
This product is available.
- Easy Installation and Service
- Environmentally FriendlyÂ Low Emissions
- Up to .93 UEF -US
- Up to .96 EF - Canada
- With stainless steel condensing heat exchanger
- Exclusive! Water Savings Settingâ€“ upon activation, this setting can save homeowners up to 1,100 gallons of water per year by decreasing the flow of water through the pipes until the temperature reaches the heaterâ€™s set temperature
- IndustryÂ Leading Low Flow Activation- Minimum flow rate of .26 GPM and minimum activation flow rate of .40 GPM ensures the user will receive hot water even in low demand situations
- Recirculation Pump Kit-Readyâ€“ Providing faster hot water at the tap and savings of up to 12,000 gallons water/year
- Exclusive! Hot Start Programming- Minimizes cold water bursts by staying in ready-fire state for back-to-back hot water needsÂ
- New! 2" Venting with band connections
- New! Vent up to 150 ft with 3" PVC and 60 ft with 2" PVCÂ
- Built-in condensate neutralizer
- 1/2" Gas line compatibility up to 24 ft.
- Exclusive! Maintenance Notice Setting- Alerts homeowner, after 500 hours of use, to call for service check (optional)
- Self-diagnostic system for easy installation and service
- High-altitude capability â€“ up to 8,400 ft. elevation above sea levelÂ
- Digital remote control now pre-wiredÂ and 10 ft. of thermostat wire includedÂ
- Requires a 120-volt power cord (indoor models only)Â
- EcoNet Enabled -Â all Tankless products from 2010 to present can connect to EcoNet mobile app via Tankless EcoNet Accessory Kit (REWRA630TWH)Â
- For higher demand application, easily link multiple tankless units to operate as one system:
- 2 Units: EZ Link Cable
- Up to 6 units: MIC-6 Control Board
- Up to 20 units: MIC-185 plus MICS-180 manifold control assembly
- Ultra Low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146.2 requirements
- Exclusive! Overheat Film Wrap- prevents dangerous temperatures and provides industry best side-to-side clearance of 1/2 inch
Industry Best!Â Freeze protection to -30Â°FÂ
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.