Watts 0204141 USG-B 3/8 Under Sink Guardian Thermostatic Mixing Valve BronzeUSG-B
We have 114 in stock.
Series LFUSG-B Under Sink Guardian Thermostatic Mixing Valves are used in commercial and residential applications to mix hot and cold water in under-the-sink installations to minimize the risk of accidental scalding. It consists of a Lead Free brass body construction with 3/8 in. male compression connections and quick-connect, check valves, tamper resistant locking nut and integral strainer with 40 mesh stainless steel screens to filter out debris. Series LFUSG-B uses a thermostat to control hot and cold water temperature, and dual check valves to protect against cross flow.
- Lead Free Brass body construction
- Installs easily between the stop valves and faucet
- Includes tamper resistant locking nut to prevent accidental misadjustments
- Built in check valves prevent migration of hot water to cold and cold water to hot water piping
- Provided with cap for three port application
- Integral strainer with 40 mesh stainless steel screens to filter out debris.
- The unit is intended for under sink installation to control the hot water temperature and minimize the occurrence of accidental scalding. The water temperature must be adjusted by the installer using a thermometer to measure the hot water at the faucet outlet. Maximum temperature of 105F is recommended.