This kit can be added onto a Rheem tankless water heater that does not have a recirculation pump built in (see the compatible water heaters below). A recirculation pump is used to circulate hot water as to provide instantaneous hot water to an appliance. It works by pumping hot water through your pipes back to your water heater through a dedicated line or cold water line.
- (1) Taco 0015 recirculation pump with internal check valve
- (2) Stainless steel flanges and flange gaskets
- (4) 7/16"-1/4 Bolts and nuts
- (1) Installation instruction sheet
- 3/4" FNPT stainless steel flange fittings
- Pump wire is directly connected to the water heater with a molex connector.
- Maximum Pipe Length: 400FT (3/4 type L copper pipe), or 75FT (1/2 type L copper pipe)
- RTG-70 DVLN/DVLP/XLN-1
- RTG-84 DVLN/DVLP/XLN-1
- RTG-95 DVLN/DVLP/XLN-1
- RTGH-68 DVLN/DVLP/XLN-2
- RTGH-84 DVLN/DVLP/XLN-2