RHEEM GHE100SU-200 LP Gas Triton 100 Gallon Smart Universal 199,900 BTU Commercial Water Heater
This product is available.
Triton commercial gas water heaters are the most accurate, all-inclusive leak detection and prevention system in the market
SS AND SU FEATURES
- LeakSense™ – Intelligent leak detection system detect leaks as small as a grain of sand and provides real-time notifications that warn you before catastrophic failure occurs
- EcoNet® Smart Monitoring Technology with Integrated WiFi** – Rheem Exclusive! Provides performance updates and alerts via both mobile device and full-color LCD display
- Systematic Health Checks – Ongoing self-monitoring of Triton’s most vital components and alerts of potential issues
- Preventive Maintenance Alerts – Maintenance reminders help to extend life of the tank
Built-in Condensate Neutralizer -(Standard on both base and premium models) - Reduces installation time as plumbers no longer need to install this component.
- Multiple Connection Points – Multiple water connections at the top, side and bottom of the unit simplify installation for replacement of any model
- Variety of Flexible Venting Options Including InnoFlue® Flex Venting – Polypropylene, PVC, CPVC, InnoFlue® Flex Vent and ABS materials; venting 2, 3, 4 and 6 inch diameters
- Patented Built-In Condensate Neutralizer – Reduces water acidity for safe drainage
Built to Last
- Triple Pass Heat Exchanger – Constructed with premium ASME-grade steel to minimize rust and corrosion for extended tank life and maximum thermal efficiency
- Advanced Power Anodes – Self-adjusting, non-sacrificial power anodes provide systematic monitoring of anode health and remaining life
- Full Modulation – Maximizes energy savings by optimizing BTU input for specific water heating demand
- Scheduling Capability – Adjust to heat water only during peak operating hours when your business needs it most
- Altitude certified up to 8,999 feet above sea level
- CSA/ASME rated T&P valve
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.